Dutchess Rose House
803 Violet Avenue
(Co-Located within Pathways Community Services)
Hyde Park, NY 12538
Office and Warmline Phone Number- (845) 452-2728 EXT. 450
- Site-Based Hospital Diversion / Crisis Respite – The Rose House is a hospital diversion service that is a self-referral short-term stay residence. It is a multi-purpose center where adults (ages 18+) experiencing psychiatric and/or emotional distress can go to receive help on a 24/7/365 basis. Guests will determine lengths of stay, varying from 1-5 days, with a possible 2-day extension. The Rose House in Dutchess County contains 3 beds and is open for self referrals by phone on a 24 hour basis.
- Peer Support & Counseling (site-based and community-based)
- Direct Linkages (“Warm Hand-Offs”)
- Wellness Team Building
- Peer Support Groups (site-based and community-based)
- Wellness And Recovery Tools Education (site-based and community-based)
- Social Inclusion – Nights Out Wednesday’s from 6pm to 9pm at the PEOPLe Inc. Main Campus, 126 Innis Avenue, Poughkeepsie NY 12601.
- Warm Line (24/7)
Rose House services are available for use on a 24 hour basis, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.