We are pleased to announce our new Putnam County Location in Garrison
(845) 452-2728 Ext 401
24 hours Warm Line, Self Referrals for Site Based Diversion/Crisis Respite, or mobile services.
Putnam Crisis Line Partner
- Site-Based Hospital Diversion / Crisis Respite – The Rose House is a hospital diversion service that is a self-referral short-term stay residence. It is a multi-purpose center where adults (ages 18+) experiencing psychiatric and/or emotional distress can go to receive help on a 24/7/365 basis. Guests will determine lengths of stay, varying from 1-5 days, with a possible 2-day extension. The Rose House in Putnam County contains 6 beds and is open for self referrals by phone on a 24 hour basis.
- Peer Support & Counseling (site-based and community-based)
- Direct Linkages (“Warm Hand-Offs”)
- Wellness Team Building
- Peer Support Groups (site-based and community-based)
- Wellness And Recovery Tools Education (site-based and community-based)
- Social Inclusion– Nights Out
- Warm Line (24/7)
Rose House services are available for use on a 24 hour basis, 7 days a week, 365 days per year