The Warren Washington Rose House is now open
in Glens Falls, NY 12801
Connect with the Rose House Peer-Run Support Line serving Warren and Washington Counties by calling
Community mobile peer support and community based peer support groups are being held in the community. Information on the community mobile peer support and community based based peer support groups are available through out peer support Warmline (518) 502-1172. The peer support Warmline is always available 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Call the Warmline to connect today (518) 502-1172.
- Site-Based Hospital Diversion / Crisis Respite – The Rose House is a hospital diversion service that is a self-referral short-term stay residence. It is a multi-purpose center where adults (ages 18+) experiencing psychiatric and/or emotional distress can go to receive help on a 24/7/365 basis. Guests will determine lengths of stay, varying from 1-5 days, with a possible 2-day extension. The Rose House in Warren and Washington Counties contains 3 beds and is open for self referrals by phone on a 24 hour basis.
- Peer Support & Counseling (site-based and community-based)
- Direct Linkages (“Warm Hand-Offs”)
- Wellness Team Building
- Peer Support Groups (site-based and community-based)
- Wellness And Recovery Tools Education (site-based and community-based)
- Social Inclusion (Two nights a week in Warren and Washington County from 6pm to 9pm)
- Warm Line (24/7)
Rose House services are available for use on a 24 hour basis, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.